Spring is here! And we're getting a start at our garden (I'm so excited to have home-grown veggies this year!).
My husband, Mike, is the true green thumb between the two of us, so I like to follow his lead. We gathered the following seed packs from our local garden store:
- Leafy Greens: spinach, arugula, lettuce, bok choy
- Root Vegetables: radishes, carrots
- Squash: zucchini, yellow Squash
- Herbs: basil, sage, margoram, cilantro, dill, chive, thyme
- Other: brussel sprouts, heirloom tomatoes, onions, green onions
Then we set up some indoor starter pods this afternoon. Mike had one side of the table and I had the other. Even though it's a pretty simple task, it's very theraputic. In coming weeks we're planning to build a little green house in the front yard and more - stay tuned for more gardening fun!